Saturday, December 11, 2010

Robert Date #5

He brought me flowers! FLOWERS! He is such a gentleman, men don't bring flowers anymore. I am so smitten :)

So I cooked zuppa toscana soup & biscuits for him he was very polite & insisted everything was yummy! I thought it was ok, not great... We also watched a Netflix movie "Ramen Girl" it was an interesting movie. He also survived my menagerie of pets & seems to like them. My babies can be a lot for some people to handle.

The best part! I hung Mistletoe & we had our first kiss :*


Zuppa Toscana Soup
  • 1 lb ground Italian sausage
  • 1½ tsp crushed red peppers
  • 1 large diced white onion
  • 4 Tbsp bacon pieces
  • 2 tsp garlic puree
  • 10 cups water
  • 5 cubes of chicken bouillon
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 lb sliced Russet potatoes, or about 3 large potatoes
  • ¼ of a bunch of kale

No comments:

Post a Comment