Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Goodbye Eric...
Well after days of requesting my company, we got in a final argument which resulted in deleting me from his facebook. After asking me to come out & see him & i refused. His response was, I will just call someone else, which I took as find someone else to do what we would have been doing. So my answer was please don't call me next time. I'm not the kind of girl that wants to sleep with someone whos sleeping with several people. He took extreme response to my thought & that is where the story ends folks :( I really needed to let go & move on & this was the time to do it. I will still wonder & miss him, but he is not what is best for me. Most likely the end of our story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment