Robert: I saw your Meet Me mail, and hadn't actually been on Plentyoffish for a while, so idk if you are interested, or it's just an automatic mailing message! :) In anycase..
Your profile makes you sound absolutely fantastic though. Quite a talented person. I did laugh at 'taking my two wild dogs for a walk'. Are they just hyper or still young?
I do work a very erratic schedule that makes going out on regular nights a challenge, which has made trying to meet new people fairly difficult, except with the after 10pm crowds lol.
If I may ask, what kind of art do you do? Your profile never really mentioned that.
Me: Hey Hey
My dogs are both, fairly young & hyper...
Meeting people is hard with a regular schedule so don't feel too bad. I'm not an after 10 girl during the week that's for sure. I'm a teacher so in the summer it's a whole new ball game.
My art is ever changing but this year it's paintings with pen & ink drawings on top.
So hows your small town living? I lived in Wayne for 5 years in College but I would agree with lack of things to do. I love Omaha, gotta have things to do...
Robert:Lol, long way til the summer comes back around though! Just seeing all that slushy snow yesterday made me want to wrap up in a blanket and keep an eye out for spring (Don't mind the snow, just hate having to drive in it!)
I moved to this town almost 2 years ago, it's kinda creepy cause it's only like 200 people, and most of them are over 60 it seems. Lotta old farmer folks with nothing better to do that pry into everyone's business! lol It's not bad thou, fairly quiet and not alot of traffic. Just long drives to go do anything like work or shopping/fun etc. Getting used to it though.
I don't blame you for the 'not after 10' living. I usually just leave work and go home myself. In a couple weeks though, my schedule will rotate and I'll have evenings available again (it's a really odd 6 week schedule that changes every 2 weeks.)
Sounds like you've lived around the Omaha area for a while? I've lived around here a decade thou, but it's hard to meet people in these smaller towns, gotta grow up here apparently. You enjoy life in the city? (Havn't tried that in a long time, and never really a bigger city lol)
Me: So what brought you to your tiny town? Ive lived in Omaha my whole life except for college. I could forego the traffic thats for sure.
I agree with the driving in the snow that is for sure! When it snowed friday I stayed home, everyone forgets how to drive in the snow.
I enjoy Omaha I like to be able to run to Walmart at 2am if need be. Go get some overpriced coffee if I so desire lol
Wanna Chat? Do you have Yahoo Messenger? Texting?
Robert: Just downloaded yahoo messenger to this computer. havn't used it in years thou, so might be a bit rusty! I'd have been happy to text chat, but my phone's 'a' key and spacebar are dying, makes texting reallllyyyy difficult lol.
My id is astaranth@yahoo.com I think that's just how messenger works is adding email contact? If not lemme know! :)
The Rest is History....
No comments:
Post a Comment