Met - http://www.plentyoffish.com/
Age - 31
Marital Status - Never been Married
Children - 0
Pets - 0
Occupation - Ceramics Teacher
Height - 6'
Sign - Gemini
Eric is my downfall..... We met almost 2 years ago & I just can't get him out of my system!
We have many random months of not speaking it's an on & off situation if you wanna call it that. Our biggest issue is I love him & he feels rather luke warm about me. Which results in him chatting with me when he feels like it, & me crawling back when he shows any interest because I hang on his every whim. You can just call me Mat (door mat) Just looking at him makes me melt & wish I was in his arms. Thinking about him gives me that lovely warm feeling inside. He asks me to come see him & I get in my car & drive an hour and fifteen minutes to his town. This recent renewal of our relationship is for sure the time in which I WILL NOT drop everything for him. I promised myself that this time would be different, I won't get attatched & I would not stop dating others because he won't commit.
To cut a long drama short, I havnt spoke to Eric in 3 months. He facebook messaged me today & I was at his place by 7PM. Had a wonderful 3 hours & drove home. Now I am pining for him per usual....
No comments:
Post a Comment